Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Witty's New Toy!

The other day, the C.O.P* was acting so cute and cuddly that I just had to take a picture. I grabbed my digital camera, took aim, and -click- snapped the picture. But, tragedy of tragedies, nothing happened. I clicked again and still nothing happened. So I tried once more- hey! Three times a charm, right? Nope, not for me. Nothing.

I decided the batteries must be dead, so I replaced the batteries. Still, nothing. Then it must be the memory card. I switched out the memory card. Again, nothing. Maybe it was an operator error- i.e. me- so I handed it over to Andrew. Once more, nothing. Nothing, nothing, nothing!

My poor digital camera had died. It had served me well for many a years, and I was heartbroken.

Well, okay, I was heartbroken up until the point when Andrew pointed out that this was a perfect time for me to get a new digital camera and my techie heart rejoiced!

So, although I still mourn for my dead first camera, I am jumping up and down with joy for my lovely brand new camera.

Now, in celebration of my new toy, I've decided to spend the week posting all the strange and random things I take pictures of with my digital camera simply because my camera is so cool and new and fun to use. I hope you enjoy the celebration!


*The C.O.P is the brand new nickname for my three boys, Caesar, Octavian and Pompey.

1 comment:

Lindahl News 2 said...

Let's hear it for new digital cameras!!!!!!