Sunday, December 30, 2007

Day Five's Random Photo



My sweet, kind, gentle Andrew happens to be a die-hard rock and heavy metal fan. His absolute favorite band in the whole wide world is KISS (you can read his thoughts about the band here). As for myself, well, I can't stand KISS. I think their music is lackluster, unoriginal, and really repetative (the songs are all about the same thing- yeesh!).


Yet, as this is Andrew's favorite band, and I love Andrew, I try to be supportive. As a result, our basement could be a shrine to the band- we have pillows and throws and pitchers and mugs and models and posters and incense burners and rubuic's cubes and, well, you get the picture. We have a lot of KISS stuff. Andrew also has all their CDs and DVDs and tons of tee shirts bearing their make-up landen images.


Loving wife that I am, I even own a few tee-shirts like the tank above and their KISS perfume (Andrew has the cologne naturally). I have even gone to a KISS concert in full makeup, although photos of that are top secret. Sigh. The things one does for love!

1 comment:

Spirit Bear said...

well, I actually viewed a videoclip of Kiss online at AOL, so I could say, yes, I have heard Kiss. That was the first time. They have a nice beat, great for dancing. Visually, not so great, but I also try to keep an open mind, and maybe I will listen again. I recently discovered David Gilmour of Pink Floyd (see my blog) so maybe Kiss will grow on me, but maybe not. It is good that you join in the fun, witty librarian.