Sunday, December 30, 2007

Day Four's Random Photo


Day four's much delayed photo is of my calendar. Why? Because I apparently think that a week has an additional 14 days in it, which is the length of time between this random photo and my last random one. Sigh. So I took a picture of my calendar to help me remember to keep track of the days!


Andrew and I found this calendar at the Renaissance Fair in Pennsylvania several years ago. It is based on an old monastery calendar, and we fell in love with the unique design. You simply slide the three hanging pieces into the proper place to keep track of the days. I just love the simplicity of the design and its timeless (oh, bad pun!) nature.

1 comment:

Spirit Bear said...

cool calendar! Is there a hole for each month and one for each day? did you know this is a leap year?
I ordered Colonial Williamsburg again. I love it there!